REGULAR PRICE $89,000
SAVE $11,500 NOW
NOW ONLY $77,500
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN B.C. & ALBERTA
SALE ENDS October 15th, 2015
1000 Sq Ft Post & Beam Rustic Cabin Comes With Loft & Vaulted Ceilings
Our “Pine Beetle” cabin package is pre-cut and test fit at our factory in British Columbia. The logs are square profile 10”–12”, tongue & groove and easy to assemble for your perfect get-away cottage location. We re-mill all timbers with a rustic “re-sawn” finish which brings back the original wood appearance but maintains the rustic features. Using salvaged timbers, there is minimal shrinkage or settling, because the wood is already seasoned & air dried. Our lock-up log home package includes pre-cut log walls, timber trusses, pre-made heavy timber douglas fir stairs, vinyl exterior doors and vinyl windows. All of the items for the “shell” of your cottage.
Specifications Of “The Pine Beetle” Log Cabin Package:
- Complete log/post & beam materials to lock up package
- Floor system with plywood sub-floor
- Square profile pine log walls with post and beams (Sizes range from 10” to 12”)
- Pre-cut & test-fit posts and beams (Ready & easy to assemble)
- Interior wall framing
- Pre-made, heavy timber fir open riser stairs
- Loft floor system – exposed post and beam with pine v-joint wood floor boards
- Second floor framing for walls and dormer
- Roof system includes timber trusses and timber ridge beam & structural roof joist system
- NOTE: ROOFING IN THIS PACKAGE IS NOT INCLUDED – ASK FOR DETAILS
- Barge, fascia and soffits
- Windows – Energy star rated, double glazed, beige or white (vinyl), Low-e, with screens
- Exterior Casings – Solid Douglas fir exterior window casings
- Exterior Doors – pre-hung, fiberglass (stainable or paint grade), ready to install
- Exterior Siding and Trim for gable areas
- Hardware- specialty log fasteners / lag bolts
- Construction details, plans, phots when shipped and itemized materials list
Features & Benefits Of “The Pine Beetle” Log Cabin:
- Eco friendly, salvaged pine beetle wood from British Columbia – SAVE THE FOREST!
- Very Low moisture content so log settling, shrinking, and checking is minimal
- Natural features of aging and recovery – air dried solid log timbers are very stable
- “Rustic” appearance with wonderful characteristics
- Pre-made open riser fir stairs – ready to install
- Pre-cut post and beams, open beam loft floor, timber rafters
- Log sealant and gasket system
- Exterior casings and trim
- Test fit components – DIY
- Factory log pre-staining and optional exterior decks
- Assembly drawings and easy to follow bill of materials
- Yes, we can ship directly to your job site anywhere in Canada!
- Yes, we can provide supervision or crews for construction!
- Options are available – Ask for details
We can ship this package to you with you as the General Contractor or we can build this for you. Our in house design team & staff can help you with permits, engineering, shipping, etc.
Note: Specifications & price subject to building location, zone and may change. Drawings and photos are reference purpose only. Engineering and shipping not included.
Visit tamlinhomes.com or please call Toll Free 1.877.826.5461 or 1.877.Tamlin1